WorkDo World SRL (“we” or “WorkDo”) is committed to protect your personal data when you use our platform or contact us with enquiries.
Purposes, grounds for processing and categories of personal data
In the context of your interaction with WorkDo, you, as a natural person, may be subject to the data processing activities that we perform.
We collect data from you when you register on our platform, place an order or subscribe to a newsletter on our platform.
We use such personal data for the following purposes:
- to personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
- to improve our website in order to better serve you;
- to allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests;
- to administer site features;
- to quickly process your transactions;
- to send periodic emails regarding your activity on the platform;
- to send newsletters regarding our products and services;
When processing the aforementioned data, WorkDo relies on the performance of our agreement as grounds for processing. However, in the context of sending newsletters, the grounds for processing is the express consent to such processing. In this context, you can always withdraw your consent expressing thereby your option of not receiving our newsletters in the future by clicking “Unsubscribe” when you receive the respective e-mail or by writing at email@example.com.
Providing the personal data
WorkDo asks you to provide all categories of personal data we request in the aforementioned purposes, as otherwise we shall not be able to carry out our activity (including, among others, to provide you with our products or services).
Disclosure of your personal data
As a rule, WorkDo does not disclose your personal data to any third parties.
Duration of processing
We intend to keep your personal data for the duration of your account, as well as afterwards, according to the legal obligations incumbent upon us, if the case may be.
In your capacity as data subjects, the GDPR provides you with a series of rights including:
- Right of access: allows you to obtain confirmation that your personal data are being processed by us and, if affirmative, the relevant details of such processing activities.
- Right to rectification: allows you to rectify your personal data if inaccurate.
- Right to erasure: allows you to obtain the erasure of your personal data in certain cases ( if the data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected). e.g.,
- Right to restriction: allows you to request us not to use your personal data in any way except to store it until another request from you is resolved, namely: (i) you have requested the rectification of the data; (ii) you have opposed the erasure of the data in the case of unlawful processing; (iii) you have required us to provide you with certain data for the defense of a right; (iv) you have objected to the data processing.
- Right to object: allows you to object to further processing of your personal data within the conditions and limits set forth by law.
- Right to portability: allows you to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to transmit this data to another data controller.
You may exercise your aforementioned rights and find out more about such rights by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.