These Terms and Conditions ("terms") written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, WorkDo - UI Kit accessible at ui.workdo.io, and cover your use and access to our services, client software and websites ("products") and ("services").
By visiting and/or taking any action on WorkDo, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms outlined below. These terms apply to the website, emails, or any other communication.
Products and Services
- All products and services are 100% digital and are available on our website for usage and/or download.
- You have 15 days to evaluate your purchase. If your purchase fails to meet expectations advertised, or is critically flawed in some way, contact WorkDo and we will issue a full refund pending a review.
- The issue of refunds is at the complete discretion of WorkDo.
- When you make a qualifying return, we’ll credit the full amount, less the handling charges. Refunds are generally processed within 3–5 business days after we receive your claim and find it eligible for a return. Refunds are applied to the original payment option.
- With each service or product purchase you get Support as mentioned in the service's or product's description.
- After the Support expires, you can extend this service by purchasing additional time. Contact us at email@example.com to give you more information.
- Support includes help with:
- inital setup and customization
- bug fixes (all issues are fixed by our team)
- features or functionalities that do not work as presented
- We do our best to monitor the tickets around the clock, however, this is not always possible due to different time zones. We usually reply in a few hours, but reply times can vary from time to time and be up to 24 hours.
You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of the products offered on WorkDo, modified or unmodified. Products are exclusive property of WorkDo.
Membership and Content
- Membership is a benefit for those who follow our terms and policies. We may at any time suspend or terminate your account.
- In these terms, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant WorkDo a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
- We can view and/or remove any content for any reason at our own discretion. This will typically only be exercised for issues needing immediate resolution, such as, but not limited to, the posting of unauthorized content, offensive content, illegal content, or anything breaching anyone else’s rights.
You’re free to stop using our products/services at any time. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the products/services with notice to you if:
- (a) you’re in breach of these Terms,
- (b) your use of the products/services would cause a real risk of harm or loss to us or other users, or
We’ll provide you with reasonable advance notice via the email address associated with your account to remedy the activity that prompted us to contact you. If after such notice you fail to take the steps we ask of you, we’ll terminate or suspend your access to the products/services.
We won’t provide notice before termination where:
- (a) you’re in material breach of these Terms,
- (b) doing so would cause us legal liability or compromise our ability to provide the products/services to our other users, or
- (c) we're prohibited from doing so by law.
- In no event shall WorkDo, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. WorkDo, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between WorkDo and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Changes to terms